Yes that is spelled how I want it to be. I will go in to more detail later, but for now just a little snipit.
I will not argue that the current average global temperature has risen 0.6 degrees in the last 100 years. I will not argue that it may be caused by greenhouse gases. However...
Why have there been glaciers and rainforests in Wyoming?
Why is the current temperature so horrible?
Why was there a temperature drop at the beginning of the dark ages (When the world was falling apart)?
Why was there a temperature rise (yes, this is not the first time) at the beginning of the middle ages (aka the Age of Enlightenment)?
Why is there not more discussion on the fact that livestock cause more greenhouse gas than all of the vehicles on earth?
Why do I actually want a Hydrogen car? Well, this one is just because I think it would be really cool.
Does the fact that there is an increasing number of 98.6 degree heat sources on the earth have anything to do with it?
What happened to the report of our latest finding in the oldest ice core sample? Why has no one said anything about the fact that the plant life contained within could only survive if the earth's temperature was atleast 22 degrees warmer than what it is now?
If you fill a glass with ice then top it off with water, when the ice melts, does the glass overflow? Why will the landmasses of the earth flood if a little bit of the glacier's freeze?
Why are the outskirts of the Antarctic getting warmer, while the center is cooling? Doesn't this contradict the whole warming idea?
Why is some guy who helped develop the internet and lost an election the guru of global warming?
Why do some people have no personality?
Why has no one ever included with those horrific pictures of polar bears floating on a block of ice, the fact that polar bears regularly swim over 20 miles at a time, and can swim over 60?
As I said earlier, I will continue this at a later date, which will eventually include answers. Feel free to comment or question.
Friday, July 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You are too smart for one person you know that?!?!?!?!
Love you
My brain hurts now, thanks! hehehe
In your next post, you should crack down on the meaning of life... Just curious!!! Have a great day T!
ohhhh....i like how you think.
Post a Comment