Seven things blah, blah, blah. I was waiting for this moment.
1. I add letters and numbers in any kind of sequence. Example: If a license plate is "2VD-6Q1", I see it as 2 times (V/22nd letter of the alphabet) equals 44; divided by (D/4) equals 11; plus 6 equals (Q/17); divided by (Q/17) equals 1. It does not always work evenly, but there is often a challenge. ((((2x22)/4)+6)/17)=1
2. I also have a very strict shower sequence. Shampoo (leave in) (I use 2 in 1, not as bad for short hair), wash body (I do use body wash and a scrubby), rinse all, THEN, blow my nose and clean my ears. The last two must be done every time or I am miserable.
3. I love to play sports. I don't care what sport. I also must have my own equipment. I have my own football, basketball, soccerball, tennis racquets and balls, bowling balls, bocce ball set, softball everything, paintball equipment, golf clubs and shoes for bowling, tennis (actually designed for hard-court play), basketball, golf and of course, softball cleats.
4. If you are ever talking to me and I say something that seems to come from nowhere, don't ask how I got there. This is where I got the name for my blog. My wife asked once about a random statement I made, and after I finished tracing back the thought process, she had a headache. Sometimes, I forget some of the steps, which makes the explanation even more difficult.
5. I hate talking on the phone. I would rather be able to type, where I can make sure what I say is the way I want to say it, or speak in person, where inflection and body language are both available.
6. I am a control freak. This is why I can drive at high speed without flinching, but cannot stand rollercoasters, or other people driving. I don't mind being in tall buildings, as long as I am on a solid surface, but I get nervous on second floor balconies, especially if they lean downward.
7. I do not like things that are popular. I would say I am a non-conformist, but that has an anarchist connotation. (I may be a secessionist, but not an anarchist) This could be based on my schoolyears of always being the guy that everyone knew, but wasn't in the "in" crowd. I had friends or atleast acquaintances in every group, but always fit in best with the nerds and stoners. I played tennis instead of football. I cannot stand 99% of popular music, and occasionally will like it after a few years. This could be more for the memento than the actual music itself. I have the 90's channel on XM, and I hate half of the songs on their musical (or lack there of) merit, but listen anyway because it reminds me of a time when life was much simpler. I still cannot stand hip-hop.
OK, I don't know if any of this was amazing or revealing, but my wife and Ryan may be able to add to the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment